Are Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Really Engaged?
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: OWN/.7 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL CAULFIELD/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
It's time to fess up, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
In a sneak preview from Lifetime's forthcoming reality series, "The Houstons: On Our Own," the 19-year-old nervously tells her family members she is "engaged" to Nick Gordon. (Whitney Houston informally adopted Gordon when he was 12 years old; the singer passed away suddenly in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 11, 2012.)
A rep for Bobbi Kristina later told CNN the unofficial siblings aren't engaged, but added, "You have to watch the show!"
Bobbi Kristina has yet to address the rumored engagement herself via Twitter, but she continued to fuel rumors when she and Gordon attended "We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston" at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Oct. 11. Rocking a red mini-dress, Bobbi Kristina wore an exceptionally large diamond ring on her engagement finger.
Though the couple is still together, the status of their relationship is unclear. Brown's aunt, Pat Houston, recently described their relationship as a "very, very strong friendship," in an interview with ABC News.
"A lot of teenagers, when they hit 18, they think they're grown," Pat explained. "They think they know it all -- they think they know about relationships. You just have to be there to navigate and guide them. You have to hope that their feelings will not get hurt, but they will."
"The Houstons: On Our Own" premieres on Oct. 24 at 9 p.m. EST on Lifetime.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Are Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Really Engaged?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite