Are Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Really Engaged?
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: OWN/.7 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL CAULFIELD/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating
It's time to fess up, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
In a sneak preview from Lifetime's forthcoming reality series, "The Houstons: On Our Own," the 19-year-old nervously tells her family members she is "engaged" to Nick Gordon. (Whitney Houston informally adopted Gordon when he was 12 years old; the singer passed away suddenly in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 11, 2012.)
A rep for Bobbi Kristina later told CNN the unofficial siblings aren't engaged, but added, "You have to watch the show!"
Bobbi Kristina has yet to address the rumored engagement herself via Twitter, but she continued to fuel rumors when she and Gordon attended "We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston" at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Oct. 11. Rocking a red mini-dress, Bobbi Kristina wore an exceptionally large diamond ring on her engagement finger.
Though the couple is still together, the status of their relationship is unclear. Brown's aunt, Pat Houston, recently described their relationship as a "very, very strong friendship," in an interview with ABC News.
"A lot of teenagers, when they hit 18, they think they're grown," Pat explained. "They think they know it all -- they think they know about relationships. You just have to be there to navigate and guide them. You have to hope that their feelings will not get hurt, but they will."
"The Houstons: On Our Own" premieres on Oct. 24 at 9 p.m. EST on Lifetime.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Are Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Really Engaged?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite