Are Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Really Engaged?
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: OWN/.7 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL CAULFIELD/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
It's time to fess up, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
In a sneak preview from Lifetime's forthcoming reality series, "The Houstons: On Our Own," the 19-year-old nervously tells her family members she is "engaged" to Nick Gordon. (Whitney Houston informally adopted Gordon when he was 12 years old; the singer passed away suddenly in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 11, 2012.)
A rep for Bobbi Kristina later told CNN the unofficial siblings aren't engaged, but added, "You have to watch the show!"
Bobbi Kristina has yet to address the rumored engagement herself via Twitter, but she continued to fuel rumors when she and Gordon attended "We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston" at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Oct. 11. Rocking a red mini-dress, Bobbi Kristina wore an exceptionally large diamond ring on her engagement finger.
Though the couple is still together, the status of their relationship is unclear. Brown's aunt, Pat Houston, recently described their relationship as a "very, very strong friendship," in an interview with ABC News.
"A lot of teenagers, when they hit 18, they think they're grown," Pat explained. "They think they know it all -- they think they know about relationships. You just have to be there to navigate and guide them. You have to hope that their feelings will not get hurt, but they will."
"The Houstons: On Our Own" premieres on Oct. 24 at 9 p.m. EST on Lifetime.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Are Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Really Engaged?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite