- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Brothers & Sisters' Star Dave Annable Cast in Steven Spielberg'sMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:15:00 PM
- James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Compare 'Of Mice and Men' Opening to Sleeping MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Felicity Huffman to Star in ABC Drama Pilot from 12 Years a Slave WriterMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel to Face Off With Texas Gov. Rick Perry During SXSW WeekMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Parenthood,' 'Northern Exposure' Vet John Corbett Joins Denis LMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Brothers & Sisters' Star Dave Annable Cast in Steven Spielberg's
By Kat Giantis
Has Eva Longoria forgiven Tony Parker for his alleged extramarital sexting? The divorcing duo rendezvoused at a swanky Santa Monica hotel on Wednesday afternoon, sparking talk of a possible reconciliation.
"Eva and Tony were acting really lovey-dovey with each other," a spy relays to E! Online. "She was stroking his head with her hand. They did not look like a couple that has just filed for divorce."
RELATED: Longoria 'devastated' over split
But the "Desperate Housewives" star, 35, apparently isn't looking to let the San Antonio Spurs player, 28, off the hook for the messages he reportedly sent to a teammate's wife or his supposed infidelity shortly after their extravagant 2007 wedding in France.
"They are not reconciling," a source assures Us. "It was just a friendly lunch to work out the details of the divorce."
Echoes a pro-Longoria insider to People mag, "They remain friends and everything is amicable. Eva is a class act. That's how gracious she is."
Or maybe she was just trying to find out the name of Tony's new lawyer. According to TMZ, the attorney who filed the basketballer's divorce petition in Texas has resigned because he also represents former Spurs player Brent Barry, whose estranged wife, Erin, was rumored to be on the receiving end of Parker's texts.
From Crowd Ignite