- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Kat Giantis
Has Eva Longoria forgiven Tony Parker for his alleged extramarital sexting? The divorcing duo rendezvoused at a swanky Santa Monica hotel on Wednesday afternoon, sparking talk of a possible reconciliation.
"Eva and Tony were acting really lovey-dovey with each other," a spy relays to E! Online. "She was stroking his head with her hand. They did not look like a couple that has just filed for divorce."
RELATED: Longoria 'devastated' over split
But the "Desperate Housewives" star, 35, apparently isn't looking to let the San Antonio Spurs player, 28, off the hook for the messages he reportedly sent to a teammate's wife or his supposed infidelity shortly after their extravagant 2007 wedding in France.
"They are not reconciling," a source assures Us. "It was just a friendly lunch to work out the details of the divorce."
Echoes a pro-Longoria insider to People mag, "They remain friends and everything is amicable. Eva is a class act. That's how gracious she is."
Or maybe she was just trying to find out the name of Tony's new lawyer. According to TMZ, the attorney who filed the basketballer's divorce petition in Texas has resigned because he also represents former Spurs player Brent Barry, whose estranged wife, Erin, was rumored to be on the receiving end of Parker's texts.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite