A 'Bachelor' love connection! AshLee Frazier dating Michael Garofola
- Photo: @mgarofola/Instagram1 of 3
- Photo: @mgarofol/Instagram2 of 3
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Bachelor Nation has spawned another love connection! "Bachelor" alumna AshLee Frazier, who made it to the final three during Sean Lowe's season of the ABC series, is dating "Bachelorette" alum Michael Garofola from Desiree Hartsock's quest for love, the couple confirmed exclusively to Us Weekly.
The duo, who have been seeing each other for a few weeks now, have been happily parading their new romance on Twitter and Instagram. On Oct. 4, Garofola posted a picture of the two at a Blue Label Vodka event.
"Amazing night with an amazing girl in an above average city," he captioned the sweet shot.
Frazier, 33, was sent packing by Lowe (now engaged to Catherine Giudici) during week nine of Season 17 of "The Bachelor" earlier this year. Her wordless, angry exit was one of the most memorable and dramatic in recent memory -- and her reunion with Lowe at the "Women Tell All" special wasn't any less awkward.
"He'd been telling me, 'You're going to meet my family. You and my sister are going to be best friends,'" the personal organizer (who also dated "Bachelor" Brad Womack) told host Chris Harrison in March. "So this whole time, I'm thinking, 'Huh, I got this.' And then all of a sudden I didn't."
Garofola, meanwhile, made headlines during Season 9 of "The Bachelorette" when he ruined a two-on-one date with Hartsock and fellow competitor Ben Scott. The two men almost came to blows after Garofola started questioning Scott's real reasons for coming on the show. (Rightly so: The single father later revealed himself to be less than honorable.)
That's all in the past, though. Garofola, who hails from New York, is currently living it up in Miami. And Frazier recently came out with a personal calendar to help raise money for Parks Youth Ranch, a charity that provides shelter for at-risk, abused, or abandoned teens.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite