A 'Bachelor' love connection! AshLee Frazier dating Michael Garofola
- Photo: @mgarofola/Instagram1 of 3
- Photo: @mgarofol/Instagram2 of 3
More Celeb News
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and EveryoneMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and Everyone
Bachelor Nation has spawned another love connection! "Bachelor" alumna AshLee Frazier, who made it to the final three during Sean Lowe's season of the ABC series, is dating "Bachelorette" alum Michael Garofola from Desiree Hartsock's quest for love, the couple confirmed exclusively to Us Weekly.
The duo, who have been seeing each other for a few weeks now, have been happily parading their new romance on Twitter and Instagram. On Oct. 4, Garofola posted a picture of the two at a Blue Label Vodka event.
"Amazing night with an amazing girl in an above average city," he captioned the sweet shot.
Frazier, 33, was sent packing by Lowe (now engaged to Catherine Giudici) during week nine of Season 17 of "The Bachelor" earlier this year. Her wordless, angry exit was one of the most memorable and dramatic in recent memory -- and her reunion with Lowe at the "Women Tell All" special wasn't any less awkward.
"He'd been telling me, 'You're going to meet my family. You and my sister are going to be best friends,'" the personal organizer (who also dated "Bachelor" Brad Womack) told host Chris Harrison in March. "So this whole time, I'm thinking, 'Huh, I got this.' And then all of a sudden I didn't."
Garofola, meanwhile, made headlines during Season 9 of "The Bachelorette" when he ruined a two-on-one date with Hartsock and fellow competitor Ben Scott. The two men almost came to blows after Garofola started questioning Scott's real reasons for coming on the show. (Rightly so: The single father later revealed himself to be less than honorable.)
That's all in the past, though. Garofola, who hails from New York, is currently living it up in Miami. And Frazier recently came out with a personal calendar to help raise money for Parks Youth Ranch, a charity that provides shelter for at-risk, abused, or abandoned teens.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite