A 'Bachelor' love connection! AshLee Frazier dating Michael Garofola
- Photo: @mgarofola/Instagram1 of 3
- Photo: @mgarofol/Instagram2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- Bazinga! 'Big Bang Theory' writers hit Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:56 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's Sister
Bachelor Nation has spawned another love connection! "Bachelor" alumna AshLee Frazier, who made it to the final three during Sean Lowe's season of the ABC series, is dating "Bachelorette" alum Michael Garofola from Desiree Hartsock's quest for love, the couple confirmed exclusively to Us Weekly.
The duo, who have been seeing each other for a few weeks now, have been happily parading their new romance on Twitter and Instagram. On Oct. 4, Garofola posted a picture of the two at a Blue Label Vodka event.
"Amazing night with an amazing girl in an above average city," he captioned the sweet shot.
Frazier, 33, was sent packing by Lowe (now engaged to Catherine Giudici) during week nine of Season 17 of "The Bachelor" earlier this year. Her wordless, angry exit was one of the most memorable and dramatic in recent memory -- and her reunion with Lowe at the "Women Tell All" special wasn't any less awkward.
"He'd been telling me, 'You're going to meet my family. You and my sister are going to be best friends,'" the personal organizer (who also dated "Bachelor" Brad Womack) told host Chris Harrison in March. "So this whole time, I'm thinking, 'Huh, I got this.' And then all of a sudden I didn't."
Garofola, meanwhile, made headlines during Season 9 of "The Bachelorette" when he ruined a two-on-one date with Hartsock and fellow competitor Ben Scott. The two men almost came to blows after Garofola started questioning Scott's real reasons for coming on the show. (Rightly so: The single father later revealed himself to be less than honorable.)
That's all in the past, though. Garofola, who hails from New York, is currently living it up in Miami. And Frazier recently came out with a personal calendar to help raise money for Parks Youth Ranch, a charity that provides shelter for at-risk, abused, or abandoned teens.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite