Ashlee Simpson Brings Bronx, 2, to First Red Carpet Post-Split
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: 808Tropix/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
At her first public appearance since filing for divorce from Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson had a man by her side, and he was a little one.
Simpson, 26, brought 2-year-old son Bronx to the Milk + Bookies organization's second annual Story Time Celebration, held in Los Angeles on Sunday. (Though she posed for a few pics, she didn't do any interviews)
Citing "irreconcilable differences," the singer-actress filed for divorce in February. She and Wentz had been married since May of 2008.
"Ashlee's been my best friend for five years," Wentz told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show March 14. "I have nothing but love and respect for her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Hayden
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite