Ashley Benson Dating ex-boyfriend Ryan Good again, make out at birthday party in NYC
- Photo: GSI1 of 8
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Back together for the holidays! Ashley Benson and ex-boyfriend Ryan Good are giving their romance another shot. A source close to the "Pretty Little Liars" actress tells Us Weekly that the two began dating again a few months ago.
Benson and Good, formerly known as Justin Bieber's "swagger coach," broke up back in March after more than one year of dating. During their time apart, Benson was rumored to be dating Spring Breakers costar James Franco. The 35-year-old actor, however, denied the reports in October.
On Friday, Dec. 20, Benson and Good attended a belated celebration for the actress' 24th birthday at the Boom Boom Room in New York City. A source tells Us that the ABC Family star threw a joint party with model pal Esther Houston.
"Ryan and Ashley were kissing each other all night," the insider tells Us.
Benson turned 24 on Dec. 18, but was too busy filming a new project to celebrate. "Another long day on set," she tweeted to her fans on her special day. "Still shooting. You guys made my day so much better. Reading all of your messages. You mean the world to me xx."
After properly partying for her birthday, Benson and boyfriend Good left the Big Apple together on Sunday. They posed for a picture with celeb hairstylist Chris McMillan (the man behind Jennifer Aniston and Miley Cyrus' 'dos) on the plane and posted it on Instagram with the caption "off to L.A."
MORE FROM TO WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite