Ashley Benson Dating ex-boyfriend Ryan Good again, make out at birthday party in NYC
- Photo: GSI1 of 8
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Back together for the holidays! Ashley Benson and ex-boyfriend Ryan Good are giving their romance another shot. A source close to the "Pretty Little Liars" actress tells Us Weekly that the two began dating again a few months ago.
Benson and Good, formerly known as Justin Bieber's "swagger coach," broke up back in March after more than one year of dating. During their time apart, Benson was rumored to be dating Spring Breakers costar James Franco. The 35-year-old actor, however, denied the reports in October.
On Friday, Dec. 20, Benson and Good attended a belated celebration for the actress' 24th birthday at the Boom Boom Room in New York City. A source tells Us that the ABC Family star threw a joint party with model pal Esther Houston.
"Ryan and Ashley were kissing each other all night," the insider tells Us.
Benson turned 24 on Dec. 18, but was too busy filming a new project to celebrate. "Another long day on set," she tweeted to her fans on her special day. "Still shooting. You guys made my day so much better. Reading all of your messages. You mean the world to me xx."
After properly partying for her birthday, Benson and boyfriend Good left the Big Apple together on Sunday. They posed for a picture with celeb hairstylist Chris McMillan (the man behind Jennifer Aniston and Miley Cyrus' 'dos) on the plane and posted it on Instagram with the caption "off to L.A."
MORE FROM TO WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite