Ashley Benson splits with Ryan Good after one year
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: SC2/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:42:00 AM
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food NetworkMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:49:00 AM
- The Twin Girls From 'The Shining' Went to the Stanley Kubrick Museum and Took AmazMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)
The rumors are true: Ashley Benson and Ryan Good have ended their relationship of more than one year, the "Spring Breakers" actress confirms in the April issue of Seventeen. The two reportedly called it quits in late 2012, though neither star confirmed a split at the time.
"I've always been in relationships," Benson tells the magazine. "And I knew I needed to learn to be comfortable alone."
Deciding to split with Justin Bieber's "swagger coach" wasn't easy, the "Pretty Little Liars" star admits. "Anytime you go through a breakup, it's rough," Benson explains. "Ryan and I are still close, but I'm too young to be in a serious relationship. Work is my boyfriend!"
Benson adds that she's open to falling in love again, but it's not her primary focus. "If it happens, it happens. I'm 23 -- I could have a boyfriend tomorrow. But relationships are scary, because once you're in one, you have to face the idea of breaking up or staying together forever," she tells Seventeen. (As it happens, her "Spring Breakers" co-star Selena Gomez split with Bieber -- seemingly for good -- earlier this year.) "It's scary."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite