Ashley Benson splits with Ryan Good after one year
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: SC2/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
The rumors are true: Ashley Benson and Ryan Good have ended their relationship of more than one year, the "Spring Breakers" actress confirms in the April issue of Seventeen. The two reportedly called it quits in late 2012, though neither star confirmed a split at the time.
"I've always been in relationships," Benson tells the magazine. "And I knew I needed to learn to be comfortable alone."
Deciding to split with Justin Bieber's "swagger coach" wasn't easy, the "Pretty Little Liars" star admits. "Anytime you go through a breakup, it's rough," Benson explains. "Ryan and I are still close, but I'm too young to be in a serious relationship. Work is my boyfriend!"
Benson adds that she's open to falling in love again, but it's not her primary focus. "If it happens, it happens. I'm 23 -- I could have a boyfriend tomorrow. But relationships are scary, because once you're in one, you have to face the idea of breaking up or staying together forever," she tells Seventeen. (As it happens, her "Spring Breakers" co-star Selena Gomez split with Bieber -- seemingly for good -- earlier this year.) "It's scary."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite