Ashley Benson splits with Ryan Good after one year
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: SC2/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
The rumors are true: Ashley Benson and Ryan Good have ended their relationship of more than one year, the "Spring Breakers" actress confirms in the April issue of Seventeen. The two reportedly called it quits in late 2012, though neither star confirmed a split at the time.
"I've always been in relationships," Benson tells the magazine. "And I knew I needed to learn to be comfortable alone."
Deciding to split with Justin Bieber's "swagger coach" wasn't easy, the "Pretty Little Liars" star admits. "Anytime you go through a breakup, it's rough," Benson explains. "Ryan and I are still close, but I'm too young to be in a serious relationship. Work is my boyfriend!"
Benson adds that she's open to falling in love again, but it's not her primary focus. "If it happens, it happens. I'm 23 -- I could have a boyfriend tomorrow. But relationships are scary, because once you're in one, you have to face the idea of breaking up or staying together forever," she tells Seventeen. (As it happens, her "Spring Breakers" co-star Selena Gomez split with Bieber -- seemingly for good -- earlier this year.) "It's scary."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite