Ashley Olsen, Lori Loughlin pose together at John Stamos' 50th birthday party
- Photo: @LoriLoughlin/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: Mario Santoro/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: @loriloughlin/Instagram4 of 9
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Lucas Jackson/Reuters6 of 9
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: @johnstamos/Instagram8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
John Stamos' 50th birthday was a milestone that "Full House" cast members didn't want to miss! The actor was joined by Ashley Olsen, Lori Loughlin, Bob Saget and more of his '90s TV star pals to celebrate his half century on Earth with a party on Monday.
A source tells Us Weekly that Stamos, who officially turned 50 on Aug. 19, threw a huge party at the Sunset Tower Hotel in Hollywood, Calif., with approximately 200 guests. The birthday boy was also roasted at the bash by Saget, Don Rickles and Jeff Ross.
On Tuesday, Loughlin, 49, shared a photo of herself posing with Saget, 57, and tweeted, "@bobsaget was the perfect emcee last night. Hysterically funny as always! #johnstamosbdaybash."
The actress, who played Stamos' character Jesse Katsopolis' wife, Becky, on "Full House," also tweeted a photo with former co-star Olsen. "I had a great time hanging with Ashley last night!" she captioned the shot of them sharing an embrace. "Such a beauty inside and out." Olsen, 27, who starred as the lovable Michelle Tanner with twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen, wore a black dress; Loughlin wore white.
Candace Cameron Bure, who played Olsen's older sister D.J. Tanner, also attended the party and posed for a photo with Stamos (Uncle Jesse) and Saget (Dad Danny Tanner). "Family Forever #johnstamos50 @johnstamos @bobsaget #RatPackTheme," Bure, 37, wrote for the caption of them all dressed up in black-tie attire.
An insider tells Us that Priscilla Presley also stopped by the b-day bash, along with guests including Kristin Chenoweth, "Glee" star Darren Criss, Johnny Knoxville, Kristin Davis and Nia Vardalos. Performers included Tom Jones and The Beach Boys (Stamos played the drums on the 1988 video for the group's hit "Kokomo"). "It was a crazy event," the source said. "It ended at 12:30 a.m. and then they had an after party in the penthouse of the hotel."
To remember the night, guests were photographed for @polaroidfotobar. Stamos posed for a special Polaroid Fotobar with his mom, Loretta Stamos.
The birthday boy reportedly attended the event solo, but was seen mingling with some of his female guests. Stamos tweeted Tuesday, "I literally had the greatest night of my life last night --- MTCAN (more to come after nappy)."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite