Ashley Olsen, Lori Loughlin pose together at John Stamos' 50th birthday party
- Photo: @LoriLoughlin/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: Mario Santoro/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: @loriloughlin/Instagram4 of 9
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Lucas Jackson/Reuters6 of 9
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: @johnstamos/Instagram8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
John Stamos' 50th birthday was a milestone that "Full House" cast members didn't want to miss! The actor was joined by Ashley Olsen, Lori Loughlin, Bob Saget and more of his '90s TV star pals to celebrate his half century on Earth with a party on Monday.
A source tells Us Weekly that Stamos, who officially turned 50 on Aug. 19, threw a huge party at the Sunset Tower Hotel in Hollywood, Calif., with approximately 200 guests. The birthday boy was also roasted at the bash by Saget, Don Rickles and Jeff Ross.
On Tuesday, Loughlin, 49, shared a photo of herself posing with Saget, 57, and tweeted, "@bobsaget was the perfect emcee last night. Hysterically funny as always! #johnstamosbdaybash."
The actress, who played Stamos' character Jesse Katsopolis' wife, Becky, on "Full House," also tweeted a photo with former co-star Olsen. "I had a great time hanging with Ashley last night!" she captioned the shot of them sharing an embrace. "Such a beauty inside and out." Olsen, 27, who starred as the lovable Michelle Tanner with twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen, wore a black dress; Loughlin wore white.
Candace Cameron Bure, who played Olsen's older sister D.J. Tanner, also attended the party and posed for a photo with Stamos (Uncle Jesse) and Saget (Dad Danny Tanner). "Family Forever #johnstamos50 @johnstamos @bobsaget #RatPackTheme," Bure, 37, wrote for the caption of them all dressed up in black-tie attire.
An insider tells Us that Priscilla Presley also stopped by the b-day bash, along with guests including Kristin Chenoweth, "Glee" star Darren Criss, Johnny Knoxville, Kristin Davis and Nia Vardalos. Performers included Tom Jones and The Beach Boys (Stamos played the drums on the 1988 video for the group's hit "Kokomo"). "It was a crazy event," the source said. "It ended at 12:30 a.m. and then they had an after party in the penthouse of the hotel."
To remember the night, guests were photographed for @polaroidfotobar. Stamos posed for a special Polaroid Fotobar with his mom, Loretta Stamos.
The birthday boy reportedly attended the event solo, but was seen mingling with some of his female guests. Stamos tweeted Tuesday, "I literally had the greatest night of my life last night --- MTCAN (more to come after nappy)."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite