Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore Throw Party for 'Two and a Half Men' Gang
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: JMF/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America7 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Ann Taylor/Promotional9 of 20
- Photo: Brian Harkin/GettyImages.com10 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 20
- Photo: Embassy Pictures/Promotional13 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital17 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Fox/Promotional19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- Fox COO Chase Carey: 'A La Carte Cable is a Farce'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:28:45 AM
- How McG Lured Producer Lance Sloane Back to Warner Bros. With 'Aim High'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:27:11 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New President
It didn't take long for Ashton Kutcher to become the most popular guy among the cast and crew of "Two and a Half Men."
Charlie Sheen's replacement on the smash CBS sitcom threw an impromptu party for the entire show's staff after the first day of shooting wrapped on Friday, an insider tells Us Weekly.
With wife Demi Moore at his side, the 33-year-old was a happy host in the back room of West Hollywood hot spot Troubadour, "buying drinks" for all comers, the insider says. DJing the off-the-cuff bash was Jordy Masterson, the brother of Kutcher's former "That '70s Show" co-star Danny Masterson.
Kutcher and Moore, 48, "were both cute together and friendly with everyone," the source tells Us.
Indeed, the low-key celebration epitomizes the new Zen Kutcher brings after the chaos of Sheen's ouster earlier this year.
"Everybody is loving Ashton on the set," the source raves. "He's really coming off like a cool low-maintenance guy, and with everything that went down with Charlie, everyone is breathing a sigh of relief."
Unlike 45-year-old Sheen's drama, "He jokes with the crew, has no tantrums, he comes in well-studied in his lines -- it's such a nice change. So far there have been no issues and everyone is really happy with how it's working out."
Adds the source: "Nobody is missing Charlie right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite