Ashton Kutcher in Esquire: I can't be fun to be aroundRelated: Celeb Gloss, Ashton Kutcher
- Photo: Nigel Parry/Esquire1 of 6
By Chris Gardner
If you're hoping to catch Ashton Kutcher in a candid moment, revealing his innermost feelings about his gorgeous girlfriend, Mila Kunis, well, keep dreaming. In the new issue of Esquire, the actor, activist and entrepreneur doesn't give anything away about his main squeeze, who is the mag's reigning Sexiest Woman Alive. But he does talk a lot about friends, family, film and a subject that's very close to his Midwestern heart -- football.
On his idea of a fun evening:
"For me, the most entertaining evening would be to go sit with entrepreneurs and talk with them about how they're building their companies and how we can help to make them better. That's the one thing in the world -- well, I love doing that. And my second idea of a fun evening would be to go to Two and a Half Men and shoot a show in front of a live audience. That sounds like a good time to me. So. I don't go out much. I don't."
Keep clicking for more photos and quotes from Ashton in Esquire ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite