Ashton Kutcher Is Going to Space with Virgin Galactic
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/.6 of 13
- Photo: CS5/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: JM11/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: @aplusk/Twitter12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Ashton's outta this world!
Kutcher, 34, has signed up to be the 500th "astronaut customer," Branson wrote. Explained the mogul, "I gave Ashton a quick call to congratulate and welcome him. He is as thrilled as we are at the prospect of being among the first to cross the final frontier (and back!) with us and to experience the magic of space for himself."
Tickets for the trip cost $200,000, according to the official company website. The date of Kutcher's space flight has not yet been announced.
Launched in 2005, Virgin Galactic is set to be the first commercial airline to offer suborbital spaceflights.
"Ashton is joining a fast expanding group of true pioneers who are on their way to a life changing experience and a place in the history books," Branson wrote of the tech-savvy "Two and a Half Men" actor. "It's great to have him on board."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite