Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis eat at Red Lobster with his family in Iowa!
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: CARE/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/RR/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Dmac/Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Ian McKellen Spoofs All Over 'The Hobbit' in 'Sesame Street' SneMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:36:18 PM
- Fox News Reporter Will Not Have to Testify in Aurora Shooting CaseMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:30:55 PM
- Comedy Central Renews 'Tosh.0 for 3 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:59 PM
- Jennifer Lawrence, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio Top IMDb's 2013 Most Popular Stars ListMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:26 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBO
Topping off over a week's stay with Kutcher's family in Iowa for the holidays, Kutcher, 34, and girlfriend Kunis, 29, joined the actor's family for a festive dinner Dec. 26 at a Red Lobster in Cedar Rapids, Ia., multiple observers confirm to Us Weekly.
Looking "cool and casual," the group of nearly two dozen commandeered a large table in the corner of the eatery -- and had a "fun time" during the meal, the host that seated them told Us. The Black Swan actress "got along well with the family," the host adds. Clad in a sweatshirt and jeans, Kutcher "had his arm around her waist at the table."
Adds another witness: "They were both laughing . . . She looked like she was almost part of the family -- she got along well with them."
According to another witness, Kunis, wearing minimal makeup, talked about "her family and Africa" during the meal.
By the next day, Kunis and Kutcher had moved on to Chicago, where they were spotted having a one-on-one lunch at Prasino. Sharing a short rib skillet and Florentine crepes, the couple was "very courteous to staff and flirtatious with one another," a rep for the farm-to-table restaurant tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite