Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis eat at Red Lobster with his family in Iowa!
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: CARE/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/RR/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Dmac/Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Topping off over a week's stay with Kutcher's family in Iowa for the holidays, Kutcher, 34, and girlfriend Kunis, 29, joined the actor's family for a festive dinner Dec. 26 at a Red Lobster in Cedar Rapids, Ia., multiple observers confirm to Us Weekly.
Looking "cool and casual," the group of nearly two dozen commandeered a large table in the corner of the eatery -- and had a "fun time" during the meal, the host that seated them told Us. The Black Swan actress "got along well with the family," the host adds. Clad in a sweatshirt and jeans, Kutcher "had his arm around her waist at the table."
Adds another witness: "They were both laughing . . . She looked like she was almost part of the family -- she got along well with them."
According to another witness, Kunis, wearing minimal makeup, talked about "her family and Africa" during the meal.
By the next day, Kunis and Kutcher had moved on to Chicago, where they were spotted having a one-on-one lunch at Prasino. Sharing a short rib skillet and Florentine crepes, the couple was "very courteous to staff and flirtatious with one another," a rep for the farm-to-table restaurant tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite