Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis eat at Red Lobster with his family in Iowa!
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: CARE/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/RR/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Dmac/Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Topping off over a week's stay with Kutcher's family in Iowa for the holidays, Kutcher, 34, and girlfriend Kunis, 29, joined the actor's family for a festive dinner Dec. 26 at a Red Lobster in Cedar Rapids, Ia., multiple observers confirm to Us Weekly.
Looking "cool and casual," the group of nearly two dozen commandeered a large table in the corner of the eatery -- and had a "fun time" during the meal, the host that seated them told Us. The Black Swan actress "got along well with the family," the host adds. Clad in a sweatshirt and jeans, Kutcher "had his arm around her waist at the table."
Adds another witness: "They were both laughing . . . She looked like she was almost part of the family -- she got along well with them."
According to another witness, Kunis, wearing minimal makeup, talked about "her family and Africa" during the meal.
By the next day, Kunis and Kutcher had moved on to Chicago, where they were spotted having a one-on-one lunch at Prasino. Sharing a short rib skillet and Florentine crepes, the couple was "very courteous to staff and flirtatious with one another," a rep for the farm-to-table restaurant tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite