Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis eat at Red Lobster with his family in Iowa!
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: CARE/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/RR/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Dmac/Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Topping off over a week's stay with Kutcher's family in Iowa for the holidays, Kutcher, 34, and girlfriend Kunis, 29, joined the actor's family for a festive dinner Dec. 26 at a Red Lobster in Cedar Rapids, Ia., multiple observers confirm to Us Weekly.
Looking "cool and casual," the group of nearly two dozen commandeered a large table in the corner of the eatery -- and had a "fun time" during the meal, the host that seated them told Us. The Black Swan actress "got along well with the family," the host adds. Clad in a sweatshirt and jeans, Kutcher "had his arm around her waist at the table."
Adds another witness: "They were both laughing . . . She looked like she was almost part of the family -- she got along well with them."
According to another witness, Kunis, wearing minimal makeup, talked about "her family and Africa" during the meal.
By the next day, Kunis and Kutcher had moved on to Chicago, where they were spotted having a one-on-one lunch at Prasino. Sharing a short rib skillet and Florentine crepes, the couple was "very courteous to staff and flirtatious with one another," a rep for the farm-to-table restaurant tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite