Atlanta Housewife Kim Splits With "Big Papa" (Again)
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional2 of 4
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 4
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak has split with her mystery millionaire fiance "Big Papa" -- again.
"I'm not engaged anymore," she told Usmagazine.com Tuesday at the 2009 Fox Reality Channel's Really Awards. "Big Papa and I ended it. At the end of the day, he will always be the love of my life, but it's time for me to move on."
Asked if there's a chance for reconciliation, she told Us, "No."
She said that her relationship with NeNe Leakes is also over.
Earlier this year, reports surfaced that Leakes tried to strangle Zolciak after an argument. On an episode of The Bonnie Hunt Show (airing Wednesday), Zolciak confirms, "She did strangle me. So that breaks a friendship, right?"
Of Leakes, Zolciak told Us, "I've just moved past it with NeNe, and I think her true colors have really surfaced, and they will continue to do so. I wish her the best."
As for "Housewife" Kandi Burruss (whose ex-fiance, Anthony "AJ" Jewel, was killed Oct. 3), Zolciak said she is still mourning.
"It's been very difficult," she told Us. "I went to the funeral on Friday, and I don't think I have ever been that sad in my whole life. I don't want to see my friend upset. It's terrible. It's something that will stay with me for life."
She told Us Burruss "is strong and she will pull through, but she is devastated. I walked out of the funeral thanking God for my blessings and just realizing that in a matter of a minute, your life can be over."
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite