Atlanta 'Housewives' Star Kim Zolciak: I'm Pregnant
- Photo: Rachel Worth/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 6
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak has a brand-new reason to party: She's expecting another bundle of joy!
"I'm three months pregnant," she told UsMagazine.com Monday. "I'm really, really happy and excited!"
The father is Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, 25, whom Zolciak, 32, befriended at an Atlanta charity function earlier this year. (Their first meeting was documented on a recent episode of Bravo's hit.)
As show fans know, "Tardy for the Party" singer Zolciak already has two daughters, Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9. Will Zolciak and Biermann find out the gender of their little one in advance? "Probably," she told Us. "My psychic did say I'm gonna have a boy!"
Zolciak also confirmed that she put her Atlanta townhouse for sale. "We need to move into a bigger home!" she explained of her growing family.
Zolciak's Atlanta "Housewives" castmate Sheree Whitfield also spoke to Us about her pal's baby news. "I think it's wonderful!" Whitfield said. "I don't think I've ever seen her so happy. As long as she's happy, I'm happy!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite