Attorney says Suleman to appear on Oprah Winfrey
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: FOX4 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: TTA Media/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Nadya Suleman's attorney says the octuplets' mother will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next week and discuss how she is raising her 14 children.
Jeff Czech told the Orange County Register on Tuesday that Winfrey sent a TV crew to film at Suleman's La Habra home last week.
He says Suleman went to a Los Angeles studio to film a remote interview with Winfrey that is scheduled to air April 20.
The attorney says the interview covered "straight talk" about surviving with her family of 14 and Winfrey asked his client "some hardballs."
Czech says Suleman also will appear in a skit on the "American Idol" charity show, "Idol Gives Back," that airs April 21.
From Crowd Ignite