Attorney says Suleman to appear on Oprah Winfrey
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: FOX4 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: TTA Media/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Nadya Suleman's attorney says the octuplets' mother will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next week and discuss how she is raising her 14 children.
Jeff Czech told the Orange County Register on Tuesday that Winfrey sent a TV crew to film at Suleman's La Habra home last week.
He says Suleman went to a Los Angeles studio to film a remote interview with Winfrey that is scheduled to air April 20.
The attorney says the interview covered "straight talk" about surviving with her family of 14 and Winfrey asked his client "some hardballs."
Czech says Suleman also will appear in a skit on the "American Idol" charity show, "Idol Gives Back," that airs April 21.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite