Attorney says Suleman to appear on Oprah Winfrey
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: FOX4 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: TTA Media/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey, Martin Scorsese Top Snubs, Fandango Survey Finds (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:42:02 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He BeMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:36:17 PM
- Nancy Meyers to Receive Hall of Fame Honor from Final DraftMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:32:18 PM
- Disney Channel to Revisit Its Greatest Villains for 'Descendants'MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:30:48 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Nadya Suleman's attorney says the octuplets' mother will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next week and discuss how she is raising her 14 children.
Jeff Czech told the Orange County Register on Tuesday that Winfrey sent a TV crew to film at Suleman's La Habra home last week.
He says Suleman went to a Los Angeles studio to film a remote interview with Winfrey that is scheduled to air April 20.
The attorney says the interview covered "straight talk" about surviving with her family of 14 and Winfrey asked his client "some hardballs."
Czech says Suleman also will appear in a skit on the "American Idol" charity show, "Idol Gives Back," that airs April 21.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite