Aubrey O’Day: Arsenio Hall Called Me Explicit Names
- Photo: AD3/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: MSN2 of 19
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Hennessy V.S/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Tony Orlando/Pacific Coast News8 of 19
- Photo: WENN9 of 19
- Photo: WENN10 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: WENN18 of 19
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Aubrey O'Day is fired -- up!
After the pop singer took sole credit for her team's big win on "The Celebrity Apprentice" on April 1, Arsenio Hall, 56, lashed out at her.
"I guess it's flattering that I upset him so much," the singer, 28, tells the new Us Weekly (on stands Friday) of Hall, who later referred to "her stank ass" and told teammates, "I Googled her and a naked picture with a gut popped up. F--- her!"
O'Day, who dramatically fled the boardroom after Hall's rant, adds that the former late-night host is just warming up.
"Arsenio gets worse in the next episode, when he calls me a whore," she reveals. "He doesn't want strong women to have too much of a voice. Typical in this industry."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite