Aubrey O'Day safe after Bellevue, Wash., nightclub shooting on Christmas Eve
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: AD3/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- 'Project Runway All Stars' Preview: QVC's Lisa Robertson Lays Down the LaMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:16:06 PM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar Contenders
Aubrey O'Day had quite an eventful Christmas Eve.
Police in Bellevue, Wash., are searching for 19-year-old Ja'mari Alexander Alan Jones, who is accused of shooting and killing a patron and injuring another at the city's popular Munchbar just after 1 a.m. on Dec. 24. The crime occurred a few hours after the Seattle Seahawks beat the San Francisco 49ers for a spot in the NFL playoffs.
Witnessing the incident herself, O'Day, 28, wrote about it in a series of Twitter posts. "Supposedly someone was shooting in the club and we had to duck on the floor. Security pulled us out. Wtf?!" the former Danity Kane singer tweeted. "[I have] never been in a situation like that. Everyone was screaming on the floor [and] we had to crawl out the kitchen."
The former "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant also shared a picture of police cars via Instagram. "S--- is crazy. I'm telling you. Everyone was on the floor. People got shot," O'Day wrote in the caption. "WTF."
The singer tells Us Weekly the incident was "so sad and scary. They really need to tighten up gun control."
In addition to O'Day, several members of the Seattle Seahawks were celebrating at the local hot spot when the shooting occurred. "I'm good!" the team's defensive end, Greg Scruggs, tweeted. "Everybody else is good, too! Ignorance at its best right there."
Speaking to reporters, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said, "From what we know, our guys were in a separate area and nobody was involved at all. It was an awful thing that happened."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTArt Class
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite