Aubrey O'Day safe after Bellevue, Wash., nightclub shooting on Christmas Eve
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: AD3/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Aubrey O'Day had quite an eventful Christmas Eve.
Police in Bellevue, Wash., are searching for 19-year-old Ja'mari Alexander Alan Jones, who is accused of shooting and killing a patron and injuring another at the city's popular Munchbar just after 1 a.m. on Dec. 24. The crime occurred a few hours after the Seattle Seahawks beat the San Francisco 49ers for a spot in the NFL playoffs.
Witnessing the incident herself, O'Day, 28, wrote about it in a series of Twitter posts. "Supposedly someone was shooting in the club and we had to duck on the floor. Security pulled us out. Wtf?!" the former Danity Kane singer tweeted. "[I have] never been in a situation like that. Everyone was screaming on the floor [and] we had to crawl out the kitchen."
The former "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant also shared a picture of police cars via Instagram. "S--- is crazy. I'm telling you. Everyone was on the floor. People got shot," O'Day wrote in the caption. "WTF."
The singer tells Us Weekly the incident was "so sad and scary. They really need to tighten up gun control."
In addition to O'Day, several members of the Seattle Seahawks were celebrating at the local hot spot when the shooting occurred. "I'm good!" the team's defensive end, Greg Scruggs, tweeted. "Everybody else is good, too! Ignorance at its best right there."
Speaking to reporters, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said, "From what we know, our guys were in a separate area and nobody was involved at all. It was an awful thing that happened."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite