Audra McDonald Marries Will Swenson!
- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Wolf/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Audra McDonald has tied the knot!
The "Private Practice" actress married Will Swenson on Saturday, E! News reports. The four-time Tony Award winner exchanged vows with Broadway star Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York.
"Well that was just the best day ever," McDonald, 42, tweeted. "Sadie Sadie married lady," she added, quoting a lyric from the 1968 musical film Funny Girl, starring Barbra Streisand.
This is the second marriage for both McDonald and Swenson, 38. The actress shares daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, with ex-husband Peter Donavan, who she divorced in 2009 after nine years of marriage. Swenson has sons Bridger and Sawyer with ex-wife Amy Westerby.
McDonald and Swenson met in 2007 while costarring in Broadway's 110 in the Shade. They began dating in 2010 and announced their engagement in January of this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite