Audra McDonald Marries Will Swenson!
- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Wolf/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Audra McDonald has tied the knot!
The "Private Practice" actress married Will Swenson on Saturday, E! News reports. The four-time Tony Award winner exchanged vows with Broadway star Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York.
"Well that was just the best day ever," McDonald, 42, tweeted. "Sadie Sadie married lady," she added, quoting a lyric from the 1968 musical film Funny Girl, starring Barbra Streisand.
This is the second marriage for both McDonald and Swenson, 38. The actress shares daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, with ex-husband Peter Donavan, who she divorced in 2009 after nine years of marriage. Swenson has sons Bridger and Sawyer with ex-wife Amy Westerby.
McDonald and Swenson met in 2007 while costarring in Broadway's 110 in the Shade. They began dating in 2010 and announced their engagement in January of this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite