Audra McDonald Marries Will Swenson!
- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Wolf/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Audra McDonald has tied the knot!
The "Private Practice" actress married Will Swenson on Saturday, E! News reports. The four-time Tony Award winner exchanged vows with Broadway star Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York.
"Well that was just the best day ever," McDonald, 42, tweeted. "Sadie Sadie married lady," she added, quoting a lyric from the 1968 musical film Funny Girl, starring Barbra Streisand.
This is the second marriage for both McDonald and Swenson, 38. The actress shares daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, with ex-husband Peter Donavan, who she divorced in 2009 after nine years of marriage. Swenson has sons Bridger and Sawyer with ex-wife Amy Westerby.
McDonald and Swenson met in 2007 while costarring in Broadway's 110 in the Shade. They began dating in 2010 and announced their engagement in January of this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite