Audra McDonald Marries Will Swenson!
- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Wolf/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Audra McDonald has tied the knot!
The "Private Practice" actress married Will Swenson on Saturday, E! News reports. The four-time Tony Award winner exchanged vows with Broadway star Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York.
"Well that was just the best day ever," McDonald, 42, tweeted. "Sadie Sadie married lady," she added, quoting a lyric from the 1968 musical film Funny Girl, starring Barbra Streisand.
This is the second marriage for both McDonald and Swenson, 38. The actress shares daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, with ex-husband Peter Donavan, who she divorced in 2009 after nine years of marriage. Swenson has sons Bridger and Sawyer with ex-wife Amy Westerby.
McDonald and Swenson met in 2007 while costarring in Broadway's 110 in the Shade. They began dating in 2010 and announced their engagement in January of this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite