Audra McDonald Marries Will Swenson!
- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Wolf/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: JM11/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Audra McDonald has tied the knot!
The "Private Practice" actress married Will Swenson on Saturday, E! News reports. The four-time Tony Award winner exchanged vows with Broadway star Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York.
"Well that was just the best day ever," McDonald, 42, tweeted. "Sadie Sadie married lady," she added, quoting a lyric from the 1968 musical film Funny Girl, starring Barbra Streisand.
This is the second marriage for both McDonald and Swenson, 38. The actress shares daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, with ex-husband Peter Donavan, who she divorced in 2009 after nine years of marriage. Swenson has sons Bridger and Sawyer with ex-wife Amy Westerby.
McDonald and Swenson met in 2007 while costarring in Broadway's 110 in the Shade. They began dating in 2010 and announced their engagement in January of this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite