Audrina on Kristin and Justin Bobby Hookup: It's "Entertainment"
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Tony DiMalo/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
Audrina Patridge says it isn't difficult seeing her ex, Justin Bobby, lock lips with foe Kristin Cavallari on "The Hills."
"At the end of the day, it's a show," Patridge, 24, told Usmagazine.com Thursday at MTV's Los Premios in Los Angeles Thursday. "It's entertainment. And you can't take anything serious on that show."
She and Cavallari, 22, clashed on the sixth season premiere because Cavallari pursued Bobby.
Asked if she and Cavallari have since ended their feud, Patridge told Us, "I don't know. I really don't know how it's going to play out. We still have three weeks of filming - and that's it."
Patridge is getting ready to leave "The Hills" after this season to star in her own reality show, to be executive produced by "Survivor" creator Mark Burnett.
"I'm an adult now, and I don't need all the petty drama and drinking and fighting," Patridge, who just split from Aussie BMX racer Corey Bohan, recently told Maxim. "I've done that, and I'm ready to move on."
From Crowd Ignite