Audrina on Kristin and Justin Bobby Hookup: It's "Entertainment"
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Tony DiMalo/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Audrina Patridge says it isn't difficult seeing her ex, Justin Bobby, lock lips with foe Kristin Cavallari on "The Hills."
"At the end of the day, it's a show," Patridge, 24, told Usmagazine.com Thursday at MTV's Los Premios in Los Angeles Thursday. "It's entertainment. And you can't take anything serious on that show."
She and Cavallari, 22, clashed on the sixth season premiere because Cavallari pursued Bobby.
Asked if she and Cavallari have since ended their feud, Patridge told Us, "I don't know. I really don't know how it's going to play out. We still have three weeks of filming - and that's it."
Patridge is getting ready to leave "The Hills" after this season to star in her own reality show, to be executive produced by "Survivor" creator Mark Burnett.
"I'm an adult now, and I don't need all the petty drama and drinking and fighting," Patridge, who just split from Aussie BMX racer Corey Bohan, recently told Maxim. "I've done that, and I'm ready to move on."
From Crowd Ignite