Audrina on Kristin and Justin Bobby Hookup: It's "Entertainment"
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Tony DiMalo/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Duck Dynasty' Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years, Says RepMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 5:00:50 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Hollywood's Wussiest Moves of the YearMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 4:14:27 PM
- 'Walking With Dinosaurs' Review: You'll Be Rooting for ExctinctionMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 4:00:34 PM
- Year in Home Entertainment: UltraViolet Battles for Users, Greater VisibilityMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 3:41:42 PM
- Mariah Carey criticized for performing for Angolan leaderMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 3:35:14 PM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years, Says Rep
Audrina Patridge says it isn't difficult seeing her ex, Justin Bobby, lock lips with foe Kristin Cavallari on "The Hills."
"At the end of the day, it's a show," Patridge, 24, told Usmagazine.com Thursday at MTV's Los Premios in Los Angeles Thursday. "It's entertainment. And you can't take anything serious on that show."
She and Cavallari, 22, clashed on the sixth season premiere because Cavallari pursued Bobby.
Asked if she and Cavallari have since ended their feud, Patridge told Us, "I don't know. I really don't know how it's going to play out. We still have three weeks of filming - and that's it."
Patridge is getting ready to leave "The Hills" after this season to star in her own reality show, to be executive produced by "Survivor" creator Mark Burnett.
"I'm an adult now, and I don't need all the petty drama and drinking and fighting," Patridge, who just split from Aussie BMX racer Corey Bohan, recently told Maxim. "I've done that, and I'm ready to move on."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSex Scenes
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite