Heather Locklear and Ava Sambora bond at 'This Is 40' premiere
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: GABRIEL/CHRIS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Ray Tamarra/Getty Images North America9 of 11
- Photo: Sam Levi/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Ava Sambora is all grown up!
To celebrate her feature film debut in the Judd Apatow comedy "This Is 40," the 15-year-old aspiring actress invited her mother, TV icon Heather Locklear, to join her on the red carpet at the premiere in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Dec. 12.
Ava wore a sleeveless LBD and black platform pumps for the event, also attended by the film's stars Megan Fox, Leslie Mann, Paul Rudd and Lena Dunham. The teen's mother, 51, wore a form-fitting red mini-dress, a black leather jacket, heeled boots and a Louis Vuitton handbag.
Clearly excited about the night, Ava tweeted about getting her "hair and makeup" done before the big premiere.
Earlier this year, the starlet's father, "Every Road Leads Home to You" singer, Richie Sambora, opened up about how both he and Locklear keep their daughter grounded.
"Throughout my parenting I have given her a moral barometer, because when they become teenagers, they're going to be away from you more than they're going to be with you," the Bon Jovi guitarist said on "Access Hollywood Live." "They're going to make their own decisions."
The proud father added, "She's dating. She's already dated. I have a nice big house, and I make sure all the kids come over to my place so I get a chance to [meet] them."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite