Heather Locklear and Ava Sambora bond at 'This Is 40' premiere
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: GABRIEL/CHRIS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Ray Tamarra/Getty Images North America9 of 11
- Photo: Sam Levi/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Ava Sambora is all grown up!
To celebrate her feature film debut in the Judd Apatow comedy "This Is 40," the 15-year-old aspiring actress invited her mother, TV icon Heather Locklear, to join her on the red carpet at the premiere in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Dec. 12.
Ava wore a sleeveless LBD and black platform pumps for the event, also attended by the film's stars Megan Fox, Leslie Mann, Paul Rudd and Lena Dunham. The teen's mother, 51, wore a form-fitting red mini-dress, a black leather jacket, heeled boots and a Louis Vuitton handbag.
Clearly excited about the night, Ava tweeted about getting her "hair and makeup" done before the big premiere.
Earlier this year, the starlet's father, "Every Road Leads Home to You" singer, Richie Sambora, opened up about how both he and Locklear keep their daughter grounded.
"Throughout my parenting I have given her a moral barometer, because when they become teenagers, they're going to be away from you more than they're going to be with you," the Bon Jovi guitarist said on "Access Hollywood Live." "They're going to make their own decisions."
The proud father added, "She's dating. She's already dated. I have a nice big house, and I make sure all the kids come over to my place so I get a chance to [meet] them."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite