Alyson Hannigan Shares First Photo of Newborn Daughter
- Photo: @alydenisof/Twitter1 of 20
- Photo: MOB/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall2 of 20
- Photo: R2D2/Fame Flynet3 of 20
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: OPC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Pablo/Boaz/Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks8 of 20
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks12 of 20
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 20
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 20
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet15 of 20
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet16 of 20
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet19 of 20
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
That's one adorable little hand!
Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof welcomed the birth of their second daughter, Keeva Jane Denisof, on May 23.
Hannigan's rep first confirmed the news to Us Weekly exclusively on Tuesday, adding, "They are all doing well."
Shortly after that happy announcement, Hannigan took to her Twitter account to share the first photo of her new baby girl -- but only a glimpse. Hannigan posted an Instagram of Keeva's tiny hand with the caption, "Love."
Keeva joins big sister Satyana, 3. Hannigan, 38, and Denisof, 46, married in October 2003.
"[Being a mother] has changed me in every way because my life is so much greater," she told Us in May 2010. "It filled a void I never knew was there -- it's the most amazing experience of my life. I just feel so blessed to get to be on this journey, to be a mommy. [Satyana] is just the greatest baby."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite