Alyson Hannigan Shares First Photo of Newborn Daughter
- Photo: @alydenisof/Twitter1 of 20
- Photo: MOB/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall2 of 20
- Photo: R2D2/Fame Flynet3 of 20
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: OPC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Pablo/Boaz/Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks8 of 20
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks12 of 20
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 20
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 20
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet15 of 20
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet16 of 20
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
That's one adorable little hand!
Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof welcomed the birth of their second daughter, Keeva Jane Denisof, on May 23.
Hannigan's rep first confirmed the news to Us Weekly exclusively on Tuesday, adding, "They are all doing well."
Shortly after that happy announcement, Hannigan took to her Twitter account to share the first photo of her new baby girl -- but only a glimpse. Hannigan posted an Instagram of Keeva's tiny hand with the caption, "Love."
Keeva joins big sister Satyana, 3. Hannigan, 38, and Denisof, 46, married in October 2003.
"[Being a mother] has changed me in every way because my life is so much greater," she told Us in May 2010. "It filled a void I never knew was there -- it's the most amazing experience of my life. I just feel so blessed to get to be on this journey, to be a mommy. [Satyana] is just the greatest baby."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite