'Bachelor' Breakup: Ben and Courtney Split
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies3 of 10
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Jones/Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Ben Flajnik of "The Bachelor" is a bachelor once again.
"After meeting over a year ago, we have decided to end our romantic relationship," Flajnik and Season 16 contestant Courtney Robertson tell In Touch in a joint statement. "The ups and downs weighed heavily on us both and ultimately we started to grow apart because of the distance, time apart, and our need to focus on our respective careers. We have nothing but the utmost respect for each other, and both feel this is the right decision. We continue to remain friends and will support each other in future endeavors. Thanks to everyone for your love and support, it's been quite a ride."
This isn't the first time the two have called it quits. Ben called off their engagement in February, before getting back together again.
"At one point the pressure became too much and I told her I needed a break. Courtney was cool enough to allow me time to clear my head," Ben confessed in his blog on People.com in March. "I became worried about staying in a relationship that had so much negativity surrounding it, so I eventually called off the engagement and we broke up."
Ben proposed to Courtney on the finale of "The Bachelor," where she beat out fan favorite Lindzi Cox to get the final rose.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite