'Bachelor' Breakup: Ben and Courtney Split
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: Al Powers/AP2 of 10
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies3 of 10
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Jones/Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the PleasMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:58:01 AM
- ESPN Begins Major LayoffsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:55:29 AM
- Ratings: 'Rules of Engagement' Finale Down; 'Goodwin Games,' &amMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:27:40 AM
- MoviePass Temporarily Removes Wait List, in Advance of Busy Memorial Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:20:41 AM
- 'Behind the Candelabra' Review: Sex, Lies & the ClosetMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:04:22 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the Pleas
Ben Flajnik of "The Bachelor" is a bachelor once again.
"After meeting over a year ago, we have decided to end our romantic relationship," Flajnik and Season 16 contestant Courtney Robertson tell In Touch in a joint statement. "The ups and downs weighed heavily on us both and ultimately we started to grow apart because of the distance, time apart, and our need to focus on our respective careers. We have nothing but the utmost respect for each other, and both feel this is the right decision. We continue to remain friends and will support each other in future endeavors. Thanks to everyone for your love and support, it's been quite a ride."
This isn't the first time the two have called it quits. Ben called off their engagement in February, before getting back together again.
"At one point the pressure became too much and I told her I needed a break. Courtney was cool enough to allow me time to clear my head," Ben confessed in his blog on People.com in March. "I became worried about staying in a relationship that had so much negativity surrounding it, so I eventually called off the engagement and we broke up."
Ben proposed to Courtney on the finale of "The Bachelor," where she beat out fan favorite Lindzi Cox to get the final rose.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite