'Bachelor' Breakup: Ben and Courtney Split
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies3 of 10
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Jones/Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Ben Flajnik of "The Bachelor" is a bachelor once again.
"After meeting over a year ago, we have decided to end our romantic relationship," Flajnik and Season 16 contestant Courtney Robertson tell In Touch in a joint statement. "The ups and downs weighed heavily on us both and ultimately we started to grow apart because of the distance, time apart, and our need to focus on our respective careers. We have nothing but the utmost respect for each other, and both feel this is the right decision. We continue to remain friends and will support each other in future endeavors. Thanks to everyone for your love and support, it's been quite a ride."
This isn't the first time the two have called it quits. Ben called off their engagement in February, before getting back together again.
"At one point the pressure became too much and I told her I needed a break. Courtney was cool enough to allow me time to clear my head," Ben confessed in his blog on People.com in March. "I became worried about staying in a relationship that had so much negativity surrounding it, so I eventually called off the engagement and we broke up."
Ben proposed to Courtney on the finale of "The Bachelor," where she beat out fan favorite Lindzi Cox to get the final rose.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite