'Bachelor' Breakup: Ben and Courtney Split
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies3 of 10
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Jones/Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Ben Flajnik of "The Bachelor" is a bachelor once again.
"After meeting over a year ago, we have decided to end our romantic relationship," Flajnik and Season 16 contestant Courtney Robertson tell In Touch in a joint statement. "The ups and downs weighed heavily on us both and ultimately we started to grow apart because of the distance, time apart, and our need to focus on our respective careers. We have nothing but the utmost respect for each other, and both feel this is the right decision. We continue to remain friends and will support each other in future endeavors. Thanks to everyone for your love and support, it's been quite a ride."
This isn't the first time the two have called it quits. Ben called off their engagement in February, before getting back together again.
"At one point the pressure became too much and I told her I needed a break. Courtney was cool enough to allow me time to clear my head," Ben confessed in his blog on People.com in March. "I became worried about staying in a relationship that had so much negativity surrounding it, so I eventually called off the engagement and we broke up."
Ben proposed to Courtney on the finale of "The Bachelor," where she beat out fan favorite Lindzi Cox to get the final rose.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite