'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Jennifer Love Hewitt Pursued Me
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ABC/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com5 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Thanks, but no thanks!
ABC's new 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik may have taken Jennifer Love Hewitt out on a date this summer, but the 29-year-old Sonoma, Calif., winemaker confirms he won't be making it a habit to date Hollywood types. In fact, his Aug. 6 San Francisco dinner outing with Hewitt, 32, was a one-time-only deal.
"It seemed like a first date, but he wasn't overly affectionate," one observer noted of the awkward night out at Lion's Pub. In fact, Hewitt seemed to be the one having all the fun. She tended to fans at the bar during her date, but had all eyes on Flajnik by night's end. "As the bar started to close she grabbed his hand and marched outside," added the witness.
"She had reached out to me and wanted to come up to the winery so she did with some friends," Flajnik told reporters on a Wednesday conference call touting his show's Jan. 2 premiere.
"She's a nice girl, but. ... after this is all said and done, I want to go back to Northern California to my normal life," he continued. "Ending up with a Hollywood celebrity is not something I ever imagined doing."
Next month, Flajnik will have his pick of 25 eligible, non-celebrity bachelorettes.
"Everyone wants [Ben] to find the woman of his dreams," an insider told Us in August of Flajnik, who succeeded Brad Womack in the franchise. "[Execs] think he'll be ratings gold!"
Says 'Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: "He's in the right place to find love."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite