'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Jennifer Love Hewitt Pursued Me
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ABC/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com5 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Thanks, but no thanks!
ABC's new 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik may have taken Jennifer Love Hewitt out on a date this summer, but the 29-year-old Sonoma, Calif., winemaker confirms he won't be making it a habit to date Hollywood types. In fact, his Aug. 6 San Francisco dinner outing with Hewitt, 32, was a one-time-only deal.
"It seemed like a first date, but he wasn't overly affectionate," one observer noted of the awkward night out at Lion's Pub. In fact, Hewitt seemed to be the one having all the fun. She tended to fans at the bar during her date, but had all eyes on Flajnik by night's end. "As the bar started to close she grabbed his hand and marched outside," added the witness.
"She had reached out to me and wanted to come up to the winery so she did with some friends," Flajnik told reporters on a Wednesday conference call touting his show's Jan. 2 premiere.
"She's a nice girl, but. ... after this is all said and done, I want to go back to Northern California to my normal life," he continued. "Ending up with a Hollywood celebrity is not something I ever imagined doing."
Next month, Flajnik will have his pick of 25 eligible, non-celebrity bachelorettes.
"Everyone wants [Ben] to find the woman of his dreams," an insider told Us in August of Flajnik, who succeeded Brad Womack in the franchise. "[Execs] think he'll be ratings gold!"
Says 'Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: "He's in the right place to find love."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite