'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Jennifer Love Hewitt Pursued Me
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ABC/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com5 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Thanks, but no thanks!
ABC's new 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik may have taken Jennifer Love Hewitt out on a date this summer, but the 29-year-old Sonoma, Calif., winemaker confirms he won't be making it a habit to date Hollywood types. In fact, his Aug. 6 San Francisco dinner outing with Hewitt, 32, was a one-time-only deal.
"It seemed like a first date, but he wasn't overly affectionate," one observer noted of the awkward night out at Lion's Pub. In fact, Hewitt seemed to be the one having all the fun. She tended to fans at the bar during her date, but had all eyes on Flajnik by night's end. "As the bar started to close she grabbed his hand and marched outside," added the witness.
"She had reached out to me and wanted to come up to the winery so she did with some friends," Flajnik told reporters on a Wednesday conference call touting his show's Jan. 2 premiere.
"She's a nice girl, but. ... after this is all said and done, I want to go back to Northern California to my normal life," he continued. "Ending up with a Hollywood celebrity is not something I ever imagined doing."
Next month, Flajnik will have his pick of 25 eligible, non-celebrity bachelorettes.
"Everyone wants [Ben] to find the woman of his dreams," an insider told Us in August of Flajnik, who succeeded Brad Womack in the franchise. "[Execs] think he'll be ratings gold!"
Says 'Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: "He's in the right place to find love."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite