'Bachelor' EXCLUSIVE: Taunting Ali Was Part of Vienna's Winning Strategy
- Photo: ABC/.1 of 5
- Photo: ABC/Promotional2 of 5
- Photo: Mark Brendel/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
"Bachelor" winner Vienna Girardi, 23, complained on the March 1 finale that her fellow contestants -- particularly Ali Fedotowsky, 25 -- hated her, but perhaps the animosity was deserved.
"You don't see the things Vienna said to me. They were very hurtful," Fetodowsky, ABC's new "Bachelorette," said on "After The Final Rose" March 1. Indeed, in the new issue of Us Weekly, one of the season's contestants, says that the fan fave took Girardi's insults personally.
"Vienna would always thank us for coming to her 'bachelorette' or 'engagement party,' then tell us we were all going home," the contestant tells Us. "Ali would just call her out on it."
The fiercely competitive Girardi ("she always had to one-up people," another show castoff recounts) quickly recognized Fedotowsky as her main obstacle to winning the heart of pilot Jake Pavelka, 32.
"Vienna would say to Ali that she was going to shake her boobs in Jake's face," explains another show insider.
"I think Jake hasn't ever been with a girl like Vienna and is experiencing a 'wild side,'" a source observes. "Once she figured that out, maybe she was a little more seductive."
To read more about Vienna's calculated strategy to win -- including how she would "grab Jake's butt," how Tenley's holding up since Pavelka dumped her, and the surprising details about the "Bachelor"'s shocking contract for its contestants, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly -- on newsstands today!
More on Wonderwall:
Get more reality TV news in Reality Check
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite