'Bachelor Pad' Stars Holly Durst, Blake Julian Get Married
- Photo: Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/W8 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Their search for love is over!
"Bachelor Pad" stars Holly Durst and Blake Julian were married Saturday in Greenville, S.C.
Durst walked down the aisle in a Alfred Angelo gown. The dress featured a dramatic sweetheart neckline, draped bodice (which she customized with a sash), tufted skirt and a sweep train.
"I couldn't be happier with my Alfred Angelo wedding dress! It was really hard to choose because there were so many beautiful choices, but I knew I found my dream dress the moment I put it on!" Durst told Us Weekly in a statement. "I was fortunate enough to meet Michael Shettel, the designer for Alfred Angelo. He was so helpful and sweet. I feel honored to be wearing one of his dresses."
Durst's bridesmaids wore strapless, light pink net gowns with white satin sashes from the Modern Vintage by Alfred Angelo collection.
The couple met on the set of "Bachelor Pad" in September 2011, where Durst won the $250,000 -- and a fiance. On the finale episode, Julian revealed that he and Holly were engaged.
"This is a love I've never felt before!" Durst tweeted. "I've always been afraid of marriage and now I can't wait for it with Blake!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite