'Bachelor Pad' Stars Holly Durst, Blake Julian Get Married
- Photo: Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/W8 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Their search for love is over!
"Bachelor Pad" stars Holly Durst and Blake Julian were married Saturday in Greenville, S.C.
Durst walked down the aisle in a Alfred Angelo gown. The dress featured a dramatic sweetheart neckline, draped bodice (which she customized with a sash), tufted skirt and a sweep train.
"I couldn't be happier with my Alfred Angelo wedding dress! It was really hard to choose because there were so many beautiful choices, but I knew I found my dream dress the moment I put it on!" Durst told Us Weekly in a statement. "I was fortunate enough to meet Michael Shettel, the designer for Alfred Angelo. He was so helpful and sweet. I feel honored to be wearing one of his dresses."
Durst's bridesmaids wore strapless, light pink net gowns with white satin sashes from the Modern Vintage by Alfred Angelo collection.
The couple met on the set of "Bachelor Pad" in September 2011, where Durst won the $250,000 -- and a fiance. On the finale episode, Julian revealed that he and Holly were engaged.
"This is a love I've never felt before!" Durst tweeted. "I've always been afraid of marriage and now I can't wait for it with Blake!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite