'Bachelor' star Courtney Robertson to release juicy new memoir
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 11
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies4 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Forget the rose, Courtney Robertson has landed herself a new book deal! "The Bachelor" Season 16 winner is gearing up to release a revealing new memoir, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm. The title will be "I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends - Confessions of a Reality TV Villain."
"Going on 'The Bachelor' was the most amazing opportunity I've ever had but I did not have a fairy tale ending!" the 30-year-old told Us. "The girls hated me, my modeling career was destroyed and Ben and I had a tumultuous 11-month relationship that ultimately imploded. There are two sides to every story."
She added: "I wanted a chance to talk about what went down from my perspective, because I think there are a lot of misconceptions out there about me."
The reality star had quite the bumpy ride while appearing on the ABC series in 2011. During the season (filled with plenty of cat fights!) Robertson was filmed calling some of the other female contestants "fatty" and "horsey."
Either way, Robertson still received the last rose in the finale and became engaged to now-ex Ben Flajnik. The two decided to go their separate ways in October 2012.
"Writing the book has been very cathartic -- I've definitely learned a lot about myself and love!" she said. "I think fans of the show are going to love it, it's totally juicy and hilarious."
"I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends - Confessions of a Reality TV Villain" will be released by HarperCollins Publishers.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite