'Bachelor' star Courtney Robertson to release juicy new memoir
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 11
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies4 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Forget the rose, Courtney Robertson has landed herself a new book deal! "The Bachelor" Season 16 winner is gearing up to release a revealing new memoir, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm. The title will be "I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends - Confessions of a Reality TV Villain."
"Going on 'The Bachelor' was the most amazing opportunity I've ever had but I did not have a fairy tale ending!" the 30-year-old told Us. "The girls hated me, my modeling career was destroyed and Ben and I had a tumultuous 11-month relationship that ultimately imploded. There are two sides to every story."
She added: "I wanted a chance to talk about what went down from my perspective, because I think there are a lot of misconceptions out there about me."
The reality star had quite the bumpy ride while appearing on the ABC series in 2011. During the season (filled with plenty of cat fights!) Robertson was filmed calling some of the other female contestants "fatty" and "horsey."
Either way, Robertson still received the last rose in the finale and became engaged to now-ex Ben Flajnik. The two decided to go their separate ways in October 2012.
"Writing the book has been very cathartic -- I've definitely learned a lot about myself and love!" she said. "I think fans of the show are going to love it, it's totally juicy and hilarious."
"I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends - Confessions of a Reality TV Villain" will be released by HarperCollins Publishers.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite