'Bachelor' star Courtney Robertson to release juicy new memoir
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 11
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies4 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne Hathaway
Forget the rose, Courtney Robertson has landed herself a new book deal! "The Bachelor" Season 16 winner is gearing up to release a revealing new memoir, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm. The title will be "I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends - Confessions of a Reality TV Villain."
"Going on 'The Bachelor' was the most amazing opportunity I've ever had but I did not have a fairy tale ending!" the 30-year-old told Us. "The girls hated me, my modeling career was destroyed and Ben and I had a tumultuous 11-month relationship that ultimately imploded. There are two sides to every story."
She added: "I wanted a chance to talk about what went down from my perspective, because I think there are a lot of misconceptions out there about me."
The reality star had quite the bumpy ride while appearing on the ABC series in 2011. During the season (filled with plenty of cat fights!) Robertson was filmed calling some of the other female contestants "fatty" and "horsey."
Either way, Robertson still received the last rose in the finale and became engaged to now-ex Ben Flajnik. The two decided to go their separate ways in October 2012.
"Writing the book has been very cathartic -- I've definitely learned a lot about myself and love!" she said. "I think fans of the show are going to love it, it's totally juicy and hilarious."
"I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends - Confessions of a Reality TV Villain" will be released by HarperCollins Publishers.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite