'Bachelorette' Ali: I'm Confident I Picked the Right Guy
- Photo: EM43/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Adam Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 5
- Photo: AAD/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
No regrets for Ali Fedotowsky.
As recently revealed by Us Weekly, "The Bachelorette" star winds up with a fiance and a ring on her finger on the ABC show's Aug. 2 finale, with an early 2011 wedding in the works.
"I'm just confident in the decisions I made," Fedotowsky, 25, told Entertainment Tonight at Thursday's Bowling with the Stars Event at Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood.
On this past Monday's episode, she whittled down her suitors to a final trio: Roberto, Chris L., and Frank, showing Kirk the door.
The former Facebook ad sales rep, 25, also hinted about which two men will make it to the finish line. "Both guys just have so much integrity," she told USMagazine.com at Thursday's event. "They are just stand-up, honorable and have a lot of respect for others. I just think they are men."
She added, "They are both the type of guys that any mother or father dream that their daughter would find. And I think that's what makes them really great guys!"
The reality star admitted that she's anxious to step out with her husband-to-be once the finale airs. "I'm sort of in a limbo phase in my life right now...I'm really looking forward to everything sort of wrapping up!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
PHOTOS: A body-language expert weighs in on who's best for Ali
VIDEO: Ali tears into one treacherous bachelor
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Emmys Couples
From Crowd Ignite