'Bachelorette' Ali: Roberto and I May Get Married in the Spring
- Photo: ABC/Bob D'Amico/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: ABC/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: EM43/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Adam Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: AAD/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Here comes another bride!
"The Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky and her newly revealed fiance Roberto Martinez have started making preliminary wedding plans.
The giddy couple (Ali's choice on the pre-taped "Bachelorette" finale aired hours earlier) made their first live TV appearance together on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Monday night. Fedotowsky, 25, told Kimmel that they'd like to walk down the aisle in the spring of next year.
And according to the groom, the bash is going to be big. "My mom wants 700 people at the wedding," Martinez said.
During the finale, Fedotowsky confessed to finalist Chris Lambton that she was in love with Martinez moments before they were supposed to go on their finale date.
"I love Roberto," she gushed on the finale. "I've never ever in my whole life felt this good in a relationship."
The betrothed couple watched the emotional finale last week -- more than once. "We watched it 10 times in a row!" Fedotowsky admitted to Kimmel. "I was crying."
When did she know Martinez was the one? "We always had a really strong connection from the very first night," the reality star said. "I just had a feeling, a really strong feeling ... in the end, all I wanted to do [was] see him."
Although Lambton was "a great guy," she explained, "I didn't want to leave Roberto ... [That] just showed me that that's who I wanted to be with." Since the finale taping wrapped months ago, the couple has spent about 20 days together "in seclusion," they said.
"We entertain[ed] ourselves. We played games, we made up handshakes," Fedotowsky said, giggling. "We watched 'Bridezillas' all day long!"
"I had an interesting situation," Martinez joked. "I learned how to eat popcorn; she said you're supposed to moisten it."
"He's learning to love the little weird things about me," Fedotowsky added.
How will the couple avoid the pitfalls of other failed "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" pairings? Fedotowsky insisted "nothing weird, nothing terrible" will happen between them a la Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi.
"We have so much faith in our relationship. Every day we tell each other, you're my priority, we're gonna put each other first no matter what every single day."
During a Tuesday morning appearance on "Good Morning America," Martinez added that he was looking forward to a more public romance with his fiancee. "We haven't been in a car. We haven't gone to the movies yet."
Fedotowsky added: "He said during the proposal, 'I want every time that I'm with you to let you know that you're so, so loved.' And he does do that now, you know, outside the show."
"I'm a lucky man," Martinez gushed. "I'm just looking forward to enjoying that normal life and kind of having that normalcy and enjoying each other."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite