'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert, J.P. Rosenbaum Will Wed in December on TV Special
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Meinelt/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on displayMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:27:06 AM
- American performers get standing ovation in IranMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:06:53 AM
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentencedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:52:42 AM
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC ComicsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:43:40 AM
- Color lines are blurred in Fox comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:28:06 AM
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on display
Ashley Hebert is finally preparing for her long-awaited walk down the aisle!
The season 7 "Bachelorette" contestant has officially set a date for her wedding to "Bachelorette" winner J.P. Rosenbaum, who proposed to her on the show's August 2011 finale. The couple will get married this December -- and yes, their wedding will be televised!
Enjoying a long engagement, Hebert, 27, and Rosenbaum, 34, told Us Weekly in December 2011 that they both wanted to "wait for the right time" to tie the knot, and hold off wedding planning until Hebert graduated from dental school. Now that the couple is in full-tilt wedding mode, Hebert has quite a few ideas on what her dress will look like.
"My dress will not be white!" hints Hebert, who recently relocated from New York to New Jersey with construction manager Rosenbaum. (Hebert split from "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack in early 2011, finishing in third place on the ABC series.)
Hebert's other ex, Ben Flajnik -- she infamously rejected his proposal and engagement ring on her season finale of "The Bachelorette" -- is also currently planning a wedding to his "Bachelor" pick, Courtney Robertson. Flajnik proposed to Robertson in Switzerland in November 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite