'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert, J.P. Rosenbaum Will Wed in December on TV Special
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Meinelt/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Ashley Hebert is finally preparing for her long-awaited walk down the aisle!
The season 7 "Bachelorette" contestant has officially set a date for her wedding to "Bachelorette" winner J.P. Rosenbaum, who proposed to her on the show's August 2011 finale. The couple will get married this December -- and yes, their wedding will be televised!
Enjoying a long engagement, Hebert, 27, and Rosenbaum, 34, told Us Weekly in December 2011 that they both wanted to "wait for the right time" to tie the knot, and hold off wedding planning until Hebert graduated from dental school. Now that the couple is in full-tilt wedding mode, Hebert has quite a few ideas on what her dress will look like.
"My dress will not be white!" hints Hebert, who recently relocated from New York to New Jersey with construction manager Rosenbaum. (Hebert split from "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack in early 2011, finishing in third place on the ABC series.)
Hebert's other ex, Ben Flajnik -- she infamously rejected his proposal and engagement ring on her season finale of "The Bachelorette" -- is also currently planning a wedding to his "Bachelor" pick, Courtney Robertson. Flajnik proposed to Robertson in Switzerland in November 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite