'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert, J.P. Rosenbaum Will Wed in December on TV Special
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Meinelt/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
Ashley Hebert is finally preparing for her long-awaited walk down the aisle!
The season 7 "Bachelorette" contestant has officially set a date for her wedding to "Bachelorette" winner J.P. Rosenbaum, who proposed to her on the show's August 2011 finale. The couple will get married this December -- and yes, their wedding will be televised!
Enjoying a long engagement, Hebert, 27, and Rosenbaum, 34, told Us Weekly in December 2011 that they both wanted to "wait for the right time" to tie the knot, and hold off wedding planning until Hebert graduated from dental school. Now that the couple is in full-tilt wedding mode, Hebert has quite a few ideas on what her dress will look like.
"My dress will not be white!" hints Hebert, who recently relocated from New York to New Jersey with construction manager Rosenbaum. (Hebert split from "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack in early 2011, finishing in third place on the ABC series.)
Hebert's other ex, Ben Flajnik -- she infamously rejected his proposal and engagement ring on her season finale of "The Bachelorette" -- is also currently planning a wedding to his "Bachelor" pick, Courtney Robertson. Flajnik proposed to Robertson in Switzerland in November 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite